Ashes to Ashes

11:40 AM

My heart is a little bruised, so I'm doing something different this Lenten season.

{Gotye feat. Kimbra--Somebody That I Used to Know. Awesome video graphics and simply profound lyrics. Sexy.}

I'm going to inject some color and fervor into my life.  For the next 40 days, I'll try to include a little creativity into my everyday activities and to appreciate more of what's going on rather than obsessing about what could have been.  It's going to be hard, but it'll be a much needed nice bit of joy to make the gray clouds go away.

Oh, in the spirit of the Lenten season, I am going to give up shopping.  Clothes shopping.  There is no way I could ever give up grocery shopping.

You Might Also Like

0 lovely thoughts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe